Got a new set? Turn those old glasses into something cool.
1. Use that empty red wine glass to elevate your chip & dip game.
2. Cut out biscuits or cookies without a cookie cutter.
3. Use shrubbery around the house, a few cranberries, and a tea candle to make a quick centerpiece.
4. Turn that empty glass into a terrarium.
5. Class up your backyard with a few empty wine glasses and let your neighborhood birds feed in style.
6. Build a working motor, seriously. Click here to see how.
7. Make a beautiful chandelier. It’s easier than you think. Click here to see how.
But if you want to know what the absolute best use of an empty wine glass is? Click here to see the ultra secret, mind-warpingly amazing wine glass filler.