You’ve been hibernating all winter and eating nothing but heavy, cheese-covered dishes, but spring is almost here. Are you gonna go out to Montauk with that gravy dripping off your face? Hell no! So check out these amazing recipes we found on Pinterest and get ready for the warm weather without sacrificing flavor.
1. Mexican street corn…need we say more?
2. Brussels sprout kimchi tacos, what?! This killer recipe is one of the most original creations we’ve seen in quite a while.
3. Check out this asparagus and blackberry salad that’s as beautiful as it is delicious.
4. We love figs! And we love cheese! Put them together and you have a dish that’s bound to please.
5. Want a little sunshine in your mouth? Whip up some of these lemon pudding cakes and say ahhhhhhh.
6. Poach some basil from your neighbor’s garden and try out this Caprese chicken. It’s worth the risk.
7. It’s not spring till you’ve made your first fresh pasta salad. This Caesar tortellini salad is just the dish to kick the season off right.
8. We’re still a couple of months away from peak peach season, but this soy glazed halibut with ginger-peach relish recipe is one you’ll want to hold on to.
9. The heat is finally on the way, so stay cool with this avocado-cucumber soup.
10. It’s time to fire up the grill, and these ribs are perfect for your inaugural cookout of the season.
Once you have wiped the drool from your chin start stocking up on rosé and whites for the warm weather that’s coming. Check out our wine list and use the discount code SpringStockUp for a 15% discount off your order.